Andrea Chong, born and based in Singapore, is the founder of Digital Advertising Agency DC Creative, and blogger behind dreachong.com.
The blog started in 2013 and is an online collection of articles about Andrea’s love for fashion, beauty and travel. Having studied English Literature at Nanyang Technological University, Andrea seeks to build a reading community that is equally excited about her passions.
The blog marries Andrea’s pursuit of creating quality reading content with her love for photography. and it is her hope that the resulting images and articles on her blog capture world perfectly – affectionate, familial, and above all, fun.
Awards and Achievements
- dreachong.com has been ranked 1st on Digital Advertising Agency HippoNetwork’s “Top 50 Fashion Bloggers in Singapore” list.
- dreachong.com is currently ranked under The Influencer Media’s “Top 50 Bloggers in Singapore” list.
- In the recent Singapore Social Media Awards 2015, Andrea has been voted and presented with the Fashion Icon of the Year Award.
- Andrea was part of the judging panel for the Singapore Fashion Awards 2016 organised by the Textile and Fashion Federation (Singapore).
- Andrea has appeared as a Guest Stylist on How Do I Look? Asia Season 2 alongside host Jeannie Mai, and has appeared as a Guest Judge on Asia’s Next Top Model Season 5.
Posts On Facebook
This message is only visible to admins: Unable to display Facebook posts
Error: Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons. Type: OAuthException Code: 190 Subcode: 460 Click here to Troubleshoot.