Andrea Chong, born and based in Singapore, is the founder of Digital Advertising Agency DC Creative, and blogger behind dreachong.com.
The blog started in 2013 and is an online collection of articles about Andrea’s love for fashion, beauty and travel. Having studied English Literature at Nanyang Technological University, Andrea seeks to build a reading community that is equally excited about her passions.
The blog marries Andrea’s pursuit of creating quality reading content with her love for photography. and it is her hope that the resulting images and articles on her blog capture world perfectly – affectionate, familial, and above all, fun.
Awards and Achievements
- dreachong.com has been ranked 1st on Digital Advertising Agency HippoNetwork’s “Top 50 Fashion Bloggers in Singapore” list.
- dreachong.com is currently ranked under The Influencer Media’s “Top 50 Bloggers in Singapore” list.
- In the recent Singapore Social Media Awards 2015, Andrea has been voted and presented with the Fashion Icon of the Year Award.
- Andrea was part of the judging panel for the Singapore Fashion Awards 2016 organised by the Textile and Fashion Federation (Singapore).
- Andrea has appeared as a Guest Stylist on How Do I Look? Asia Season 2 alongside host Jeannie Mai, and has appeared as a Guest Judge on Asia’s Next Top Model Season 5.
Went to Seoul and Shanghai recently for the launch of Clarins' V-Shaping Facial Serum and wanted to share with you guys some travel packing tips and essentials that I have brought along with me this trip!
You can also shop these travel essentials with UOB Cards! This GSS, enjoy over 100 deals at your favourite merchants with UOB Cards. Visit uob.com.sg/shopuob for more details and deals. ... See MoreSee Less
So you’ve heard me talk about “Urban Darkening” in my previous @drcilabo.sg video – now it’s time to assess my skin with the complimentary #Brightening Index analysis, which you can do too! The index helps you discover how your skin might be affected by Urban Darkening, and identifies the best products to combat this, such as the #DrCiLabo Super White 377VC, which is specially formulated to help prevent melanin production!
Flash this post between now and 31 May to try out the Brightening Index at any #DCL store and redeem a sample of Super White 377VC (Get $20 off when you purchase a full-sized bottle too!).
Having the best time in Morocco with @freshbeauty - visited a Rose Farm, where we got to learn how to handpick rose petals! (The petals are infused into Fresh’s Rose series for the ultimate skincare indulgence!). #FreshLoveSG #FreshJourneys#dreainmorocco#marrakech... See MoreSee Less