Christian Chua is an international master class motivator. He has helped thousands of individuals achieved success in their lives. With over 17 years of professional speaking experience, he incorporates good, clean humours in all his presentations. Coupled with cutting edge content he has established himself as a choice speaker for local and international events.
Christian’s career spans over a decade. He is well respected for his expertise in Human behaviour transformation, Change management, People Skills, Sales Motivation, Communication and Life Strategies. Christian has also authored seven successful books, including the hugely popular ‘How to be a Success Magnet’, ‘Making a Fortune while Sipping Coffee’ and ‘The Referability Factor’. He has been featured in the media regularly, from the radio, television and the Internet to magazines and newspapers. His articles have been published in The Straits Times and other periodicals.
Awards and Achievements
- Certified Speaking Professional, the highest international recognition given to a Speaking Professional and one of less than 5 in Singapore
- Self-made Entrepreneur, who took a $2 startup at the age of 23 and turned it into a successful multi-million dollar business
- Top-rated keynote speaker delivering inspiring talks on People Skills, Sales Motivation, Communication and Life Strategies
- Motivated, inspired and touched over 250,000 lives globally, from Malaysia to Mauritius
- Regularly consulted as a Body Language Expert for security, defence and government agencies
- Author of several best-selling books, including How to be a Success Magnet and The Teenage Handbook
- Happily married with three loving children